Item and Delivery
- All items that are posted on our website (www.sleeplab.ph) are readily available and on-stock. Unless stated in the individual product descriptions and/or product titles.
- All deliveries within Metro Manila are free of charge.
- If the orders are qualified of the following conditions:
- The order is placed before the cutoff time of 3:00 PM (GMT+8)
- The area of delivery is within Metro Manila
The item(s) will be delivered the same day.
- Our Cash-On-Delivery mode of payment is only available for orders within Metro Manila.
- Deliveries to areas outside Metro Manila are not qualified for the promo of the free and same-day delivery, thus, the prices and rates we recommend per area.
- Deliveries to areas not listed as an option with fixed rates: The customer should contact us directly so we can compute the shipping fee.
Order Changes and Cancellation
- Once the item is confirmed, there will be no more options to change the ordered product and/or quantity. Any changes made may result in additional charges to be shouldered by the customer.
- All changes to or cancellations of orders placed must be in writing and sent to Customer Service. All order changes or cancellations made less than twelve (12) hours before the scheduled ship date will incur a minimum change/cancel fee of 10% of the net.
- Items are thoroughly checked by our Quality Assurance team before sending them out for delivery. Sleeplab will not be liable for any damages incurred during and after the delivery window. Third-party courier services T&C apply.
- If the customer determines that there is internal damage, not visible at the time of delivery, the customer will retain all packaging materials and take the following Action Steps within seven (7) calendar days from the date of delivery:
- Call your Sleeplab customer service agent and provide order and product information.
- Get a copy of the inspection report from the carrier.
- Provide photo and video-graphic documentation of the said damage.
Warranty & Servicing
- This WARRANTY is applicable to the initial purchaser only and is non-transferable. Sleeplab warrants that, at the time of customer acceptance, the product will be:
In good condition and will be free from defects in material and workmanship and does not apply to normal wear and tear or damage caused by accident, neglect, misuse, or improper unboxing or use. Sleeplab will not be responsible for damage due to service, maintenance, modifications, or tampering by anyone other than a Sleeplab authorized representative.
- In the event a product is defective and Sleeplab receives written notice of the defect within the warranty period, Sleeplab, at its option, will either repair or replace the defective product. This warranty does not cover damage caused by a carrier or transportation of the product.
- All our items are covered with 100 days of free return and up to 10 years of product warranty.
- Replace services are free of charge for all items within the warranty period, except for issues caused by misuse and normal wear and tear.
Return, Exchange, and Cancellation Policy
- Sleeplab has a 100 Days Free Return policy for items proven to have factory defects and dissatisfaction of the client. Return and exchange requests will be accommodated within 100 days upon receipt of the item. However, shipping and handling fees for all returns and exchanges will be shouldered by the customer, unless otherwise specified.
- Exchange requests are subject to quality check by our QA team. Sleeplab reserves the right to refuse requests on items with issues caused by misuse and normal wear and tear.